kingdomharts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best kingdom harts in the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yamamoto, Kentoki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kentoki Yamamoto

Male Number of posts : 4
Weapon : Shiny Blade
Alignment : Evil
Married(RPG wise) : None
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty
PostSubject: Yamamoto, Kentoki   Yamamoto, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Name: Nazuka, Zelos

History:
Zelos was the only child of the Nazuka family. His mom Jennifer Nazuka, and his dad Michael Nazuka both died by a kidnapped when Zelos was about two years old. Back then he didn't have any food to eat except bread. He shrugged living with strangers when he was two. A year later Zelos almost died because he drowned by swimming. At night he snicked out the house because the parents were jerks.

Soon after Zelos ran out he found a forest. He decided he would live there for the rest of his life. Years past Zelos had thought running away was a bad thing. He started to get sick, starved, and was thirsty everyday. He looked all over a forest. One day he bumped into a man and he said "I heard you were here and ran away from some dudes family" Zelos replied "Yes I did". That night the dude decided to take him to his place.

Alignment: Dark

Preferred Weapon: Shiny Blade
Spoiler:

Other Info:
Zelos standing 5"3 and weighing 110. Even though he is small and skinny hes a very strong teenager. He wears a blue shirt and a black skinny jeans. Zelos has only one scar from fighting with his enemy. Its a scar across is body going vertically. It reaches from his hips to around the end of his body at the top. At all times Zelos wears a black jacket with burning skull in the middle.
Zelos is very calm and quiet most of the times. Never gets excited about mostly everything. Zelos doesn't like to meet any new people most of the time. He always likes to fight alone and be a lone wolf. Zelos never plays around when he says something he means it. When it comes to a fight he never says no, know matter who it is.
Back to top Go down
Kentoki Yamamoto

Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamamoto, Kentoki   Yamamoto, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:22 pm

By the way my rank should not be "newbie"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin/Charkam master/Keyblade User
Axel

Male Number of posts : 235
Weapon : Bond of Flame and Way to the Dawn
Alignment : Dark
Married(RPG wise) : for all i know you could be a fat gorilla...so dont even try
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Character sheet
HP:
Yamamoto, Kentoki Left_bar_bleue99999999/99999999Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999/99999999)
MP:
Yamamoto, Kentoki Left_bar_bleue99999999/99999999Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999/99999999)
Spells:

Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamamoto, Kentoki   Yamamoto, Kentoki Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Dude, this site died like a year ago. Get over it. And deal with the newbie, cause you are a newbie on this site.
Back to top Go down
Kentoki Yamamoto

Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamamoto, Kentoki   Yamamoto, Kentoki Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Stfu noob you suck at Rping
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

Male Number of posts : 235
Weapon : Bond of Flame and Way to the Dawn
Alignment : Dark
Married(RPG wise) : for all i know you could be a fat gorilla...so dont even try
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Spells:

Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamamoto, Kentoki   Yamamoto, Kentoki Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh, man, I suck at wasting a portion of my life on the computer pretending I'm a badass and masturbating to "girlfriends" that are more than likely 30 year old men. I'm crushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamamoto, Kentoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamamoto, Kentoki   Yamamoto, Kentoki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamamoto, Kentoki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kingdomharts :: Getting Started :: Character Registration-
Jump to: